1 Jar Eggplant 500 Gram.
1/4 Cup Tahini
2-3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
2-3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
Salt And Pepper To Taste
Chopped Fresh Parsley And/Or Pomegranate Seeds For Garnish (Optional)
- Add Eggplant Jar To Bowl With The Tahini, Minced Garlic, Lemon Juice, And Salt To The Bowl And Mix Well.
- Slowly Pour In The Olive Oil While Continuing To Mix The Dip, Until It Reaches Your Desired Consistency.
- Taste The Baba Ghanoush And Adjust The Seasoning As Needed With More Salt, Lemon Juice, Or Garlic.
- Transfer The Baba Ghanoush To A Serving Bowl And Garnish With Chopped Parsley And/Or Pomegranate Seeds If Desired.
- Serve With Pita Bread, Crackers, Or Vegetable Sticks For Dipping.
This Baba Ghanoush Recipe Is A Delicious And Healthy Appetizer Or Snack That Is Perfect For Sharing With Friends And Family.
To obtain a distinctive taste, you can view the best types of ingredients that are recommended by